Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're alive!

Oh my goodness gracious... We are stuck at home for the 2nd day in a row because of the ice storm!  Our apartment's parking lot has about 2 inches of ice which is pretty scary to drive on, so we decided to just stay at home and be cozy (and attempt to work without internet---which is very hard I might add).  Unfortunately Time Warner Cable had an outage so we are without cable tv & internet (except for ESPN.... yet again, quite mysterious how that happened).  Since we are sans internet, Nathan and I got all bundled up this morning and trudged through the snow and ice (he chauffeured me-- you think a girl from Sugar Land knows how to drive on ice?) and are now working from his office.  I guess it's kind of like "take-your-wife-to-work-day"....

Thank goodness we don't live anymore north than we do.  We would definitely turn into popsicles.

Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. No internet, no HGTV, no fireplace...you might as well come back to The Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to just climb back in bed if I didn't have my internet or HGTV! What's there to get up for??!!!

    ReplyDelete