Here's a little update on my favorite fuzzy boy...
Patriot realllly enjoys his new bone--- he gnaws on it almost every night but really doesn't get anywhere with it. I think these are a great investment compared to the little chew sticks because this lasts much longer!
Patriot and I are ready go on a walk--- this was the first BIG chill in January so Nathan and I had to wear all of our ski clothes before stepping outside. I love this picture because Patriot looks Asian :)
Patriot has learned that his father is a sucker and after giving him a sweet Patriot face, immediately lets him get on the couch. Nooooooo.... Patriot sat on Nathan's old couch in law school all the time so whenever you sat down you got dog hair all over you (not to mention it had an everlasting tootie smell-- but I'm not sure if that was Nathan or Patriot). Please don't let our couch turn into that!

That bone is longer than his leg and wow, his mouth can open wide.
ReplyDeleteTell him to get off my couch. I mean get off your couch.
Bless his heart, he doesn't even fit on the couch....Patriot, that is!
ReplyDelete