A few weekends ago, my mom, sister, and Kinsley came to visit -- Nathan was in Connecticut for work (and ended up fishing in Vermont somehow... Post on that later) so we had some fun girl time. We visited Bishop Arts District, the mall (more than once), farmer's market, and my mom and I visited the Arboretum.
Y'all know I love the Arboretum, so I was super pumped about checking out the pumpkin village they set up. There were thousands upon thousands of pumpkins in this place. AWESOME. There were also thousands of people there, but that's ok. I won't hog all the pumpkins for myself.
My mom had a little photoshoot with me since I was turning 25... A monumental birthday.
That's probably my favorite picture.... At first I wasn't too excited about hunkering over stacks of hay like all the other 4-year-olds visiting the pumpkin patch, but it turned out really cute.
Thanks for the photo shoot, MKPD :)





Love, love, love!
ReplyDeleteAnd you didn't even post my favorite one of you posing with the pumpkins and mums, but that's ok since I already posted it:)
Thanks for indulging me. The Arboretum is my happy place:)
You are both too cute!! I love the fall! Pumpkins make the perfect setting for pictures.
ReplyDelete