I don't have any food pictures this time except for a beautiful cake from Candess' 30th birthday party! It was so fun celebrating her birthday in her and Alan's new house with lots of friends from church. The theme was 1920's since she was saying goodbye to her 20's... Nathan and I didn't dress up because we just got in town from a Baylor game but many of the other guests did. They had a photo booth, too, which was a ball-- Candess had lots of 20's props as well as mustaches and lips on a stick.
![]() |
| Me, Katie, Casey, Candess, Emily, Lindsey, Rebecca |
Oh yes, that weekend I also got terribly sick.... I think I got food poisoning from some cheese that Nathan brought back from Connecticut and ended up chunking every source of nutrients in my body on Sunday night. I had to miss work on Monday because I still felt disgusting. I hardly ever get stomach sick (so little that that was Nathan's first time to see me sick--- what a special bonding moment we had) so it was a pretty traumatic experience. Nathan and Patriot were fabulous nurses though, as seen below.
A few days later after I was feeling better (so good that I ate Mi Cocina), we dogsat Rye. He's such a cutie patootie.




Yes...stomach sick will bond you like neve before! :-) its just lovely, as you well know.
ReplyDeleteRye dog loves visiting Pate and fam...thanks for always takin such good care of him!
Cute, cute party!
ReplyDeleteYeah, stay away from Connecticut cheese!