Lately we have been busy busy busy! I'm going to play catch-up on a bunch of blog posts, so get ready!
Last Saturday morning, we got to Face Time with our little niece! I love this picture for two reasons--- 1. she looks stinking adorable and 2. it shows that N and I are still lounging in bed at 11 AM on a Saturday
My life story...
N and I have of course been trying new places around Dallas and this might be one of his favorites... In the Farmer's Market, there's a little "restaurant" that has famous tamales and tortillas so a few weeks ago, we tried both. I'm not normally a fan of either, but boy were they good. I think next time I'm going to bring some honey to drizzle over the tortillas. Perfection.
What's a blog post without pictures of Patriot?
This was Saturday morning-- he loves snuggling with us when we wake up. He is completely relaxed when he can touch both of us (one on the left and one on the right)-- because then he knows his whole family is there.
Sometimes Patriot just likes to sit in the bathroom and curl up on a bath mat. Who knew a 60 pound dog could fit on such a tiny little piece of carpet?
This is one of my favorite pictures... growing up, Patriot ate a lot of paper products for some reason-- he always snagged a napkin off the table or snuck an empty toilet paper roll-- but now he gets in big trouble if he does that. The other day I was sneezing (not surprising) and had a napkin next to me, and the next thing I know, Patriot has squeezed right next to the napkin, waiting patiently for me to let him have it. Yeah right!
I have really been into the Bachelor this season... I am not an avid Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, but this season has been an exception. The crazy girls keep me watching week after week. My sweet hubby has agreed to watch it with me the whole season, so it's fun to enjoy it together! I think that makes up for all the basketball/football/golf/baseball games I've watched with him, don't ya think?
Sunday after church, Scott and Rebekah/N and I went to The Flying Fish for a yummy lunch. We got crawfish and oysters galore (oysters for $.50 each!).


Babies, Pate and food make for a good blog post!
ReplyDeleteI think N watching a season of The Bachelor will help make up for you enduring some of his sports but certainly not all:)
You are one busy woman! Fun to read about all your comings and goings...especially to see your little precious!
ReplyDelete