Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anna's Baby Shower

Last weekend, Casey, Rebekah and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Anna!  Anna and I were Tri Delts at Baylor together but didn't really figure that out until we met in the Newlywed Class at church.  She and her hubby Marshal are a super cute couple from East Texas.  Marshal and Nathan first bonded over the discussion of "making your own bullets."  Love it.

We had lots of little girly afternoon snacks since was Sunday at 3 PM and we used my dishes that I registered for since we were going for a "shabby chic" vibe.  I really do enjoy using my wedding dishes and servingware!

We played a couple of games then opened presents for Baby Sutton...  He got some really cool things like jean-looking diapers, squeaky sandals, and some fun rock 'n roll onesies.





Rebekah, me, Anna and Casey
We ended up having about 15 girls from church... We were all in the same Newlywed Sunday School class together at some point and many of us were in the same Bible study last summer.  We are all looking forward to meeting Sutton in March!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to entertain with your wedding gifts...and girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun day! love you sweet friends!! Can't wait for Sutton to arrive!

    ReplyDelete