I have gotten some fun (and cheap!) clothes lately thanks to some birthday and Christmas money!! My number one favorite thing I got was this mint green flowy top from J.Crew ($8.99). I got a tangerine one as well (before I knew it was the color of the year) and I know I will get such great use out of these two fun tops... (The picture of the mint green one is not quite as vibrant as it is in person)
My number one deal I got was this little 3/4 sleeve cardigan (I got it in lavendar) for $2.44 from Ann Taylor Loft. It didn't have a sticker on it and I thought it was cute so I asked the saleswoman to see how much it was. Shocked, she told me it was $4.88 and then 50% off. Let's just say I bought it right then and there.
This green jacket and the pants below were recent finds at Ann Taylor Loft during their huge liquidation of winter clothes.
This navy dress and the black one below are finds from the Dillard's New Year sale (the day that all of the sale items were an additional 50% off-- when all of DFW was at North Park mall). These dresses were about $18-22 each but needed some alterations to fit perfectly. My favorite is the black one because it's simple but has a little "Lady Gaga" going on with the arms. The flowery dress was a Dirty Dillard's purchase-- I can't wait for it to be warmer outside so I can wear this funky Jessica Simpson dress!
While Nathan was out of town working, I took a trip to the mall, who wouldn't do that when your hubby is out of town, and saw LOTS of Tangerine-Tango. J.Crew was totally decked out in this fun, summery color. It's kind of funny considering it's only January/February but hey, I love this color so I'm happy!




Of course, you found amazing deals. Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteI have one tangerine jacket. I need to get something else this color to be "in" this year. Thoughts?
Sally and Steph and I were "running through" ATL the other day, and I saw a GREAT deal on a cute gray coat-jacket that was on clearance, and you know what I thought?: "Molly Cash would be sooo proud of me for buying this!!"
ReplyDelete