As you know, the Cashes are always ready for an adventure. I didn't expect a trip to Babies R Us to turn into an adventure, but it sure did. I drug Nathan in there against his will because I needed to get a shower gift for Anna, and it was the funniest thing ever. While I was printing the registry, he wandered over by the book section where his jaw literally dropped at how many books there were to prepare a couple for pregnancy. I saved him from the books and whisked him away to the bottle section... That was a mistake.
Even as a female, it is hard to imagine why there are so many dang bottles. Then you have all the bottle brushes, bottle holders for the dishwasher, nipples, lids, pumps, pump cleaners to go with it... It is INSANE.
So anyway, after the bottle aisle, we visited crib section (Nathan's idea) so that we could see how much these suckers will set you back.... We don't have much to compare it to, so we stocked away that info for future use.
Then we ended up in the toy aisle so Nathan could see how much fun he would have with a kid when they get older. Unfortunately we didn't walk down the girl toy aisle, but he was pretty pumped when he saw all the Nerf guns and Star Wars masks on the boy aisle. Seems like Nathan wants to skip the baby stage to get to the 5-12 year old stage. Haha... I think he'll have to get over that eventually...
| I think Nathan really enjoyed the fact that I put a Star Wars mask on with a light saber. Fun wife points, for sure. |
After our Babies R Us adventure, Nathan and I took Scott and Rebekah to our new favorite Chinese restaurant, Jeng Chi, in the heart of Richardson China Town for another adventure. We had a couple of different entrees, soup, fried rice, and dumplings (OK we might have pigged out a little) and it was all delicious. Then we visited the Asian supermarket for a quick culture trip (and a picture). The Terrys are definitely great sports!!
We love our Cash adventures...
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” — William Feather

Y'all are a hoot!
ReplyDelete