I have been a little MIA recently due to the birth of my precious little neice, Kinsley Elizabeth George!
She was born Monday October 10, 2011 at 12:07 PM
7 lbs 2 oz
18.5 inches
Our lives will forever be changed now that there is a little baby in the family... Instead of spending Christmases oogling over sweaters and Ipads, we'll be oogling over Kinsley and taking pictures of her shredding wrapping paper and poking out of a stocking... Instead of going home to Sugar Land and spending hours piddling around the mall, we'll be piddling in baby stores and playing with Kinsley during her tummy time... And I'm perfectly happy with that! I'm so excited to see this little baby grow and be a part of her life.
Just look at her... she's my little pumpkin of love!
 |
| Right after she was born-- already styling with her hat :) |
 |
| Mama and baby |
 |
| Great-grandma and Kinsley |
 |
| Mimsy/Momsy/Gran with Kinsley |
 |
| Aunt Molly with Kinsley |
 |
| Sisters looking at this new little creation |
 |
| Uncle Nathan and Kinsley |
 |
| Papa Jeffe and Kinsley |
We got to spend time in Sugar Land the weekend before she was born which was so special-- I even got to help my sister pick out Kinsley's outfits for her 3 days at the hospital and shop for hospital essentials. Special sister times that I'll never forget.
 |
| Nathan was fascinated with all the outfits in Kinsley's closet |
 |
| A girl's gotta have a rainbow of bows! |
 |
| Kinsley's outfits for the hospital |
While the Georges were enjoying their last time as a family of 2, Nathan and I took Pate to the Smarts' house for a quick swim...
Then Nathan, my mom and dad, and I saw The Ides of March and finished with a fabulous dinner at Thai Basil--- sweet rice and coconut ice cream for dessert of course!
I also painted Betsy's nails so they'd be pretty for all the close-up pics.
We had such a fun weekend preparing for the baby and finally enjoying her on Monday! I'm so excited about going back home and snuggling with Little Miss K.
She's precious!!! Yea Aunt Molly and Uncle Nathan! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your perspective, Aunt Molly:)
ReplyDeleteSo percious. Being an Aunt is one of the greatest gifts! She is perfect!
ReplyDeleteYay! Kinsley LOOOOOOVES her Aunt Molly and Uncle Nathan. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat precious, special times y'all have together. And Kinsley will just make more and more of those for y'all. Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteI just LUV Nathan playing in Kinsley's closet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet post! I love seeing her baby room! The bows are too cute! I bet her closet will be as full as mine before you know it with all her cute clothes!
ReplyDelete