Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy birthday, MKPD

Happy birthday to my wonderful mom!

Unfortunately we couldn't celebrate in the same city this year, but I hope you had a fun and special day with your friends and family!  I know that picking out hardwood floors made this the best birthday yet. :)


My mom is hilarious.


My mom is adventurous.


My mom takes pictures of my dog with my wedding bouquet while I was in Maui. (My mom also dogsits.)


My mom is a beautiful woman inside and out.

She is a mini-me and I am so thankful for her guidance, friendship, and love.  I love our shopping trips together (even if we come out with the same clothes), I love eating outside with you, I love taking pictures with you (and being photographed), and I love talking about life with you.  Hope you had a great day today!

1 comment: