Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter in Atlanta

Hoppy belated Easter!

This year, Nathan and I visited Randall, Sue Ellen, and Ryan in Atlanta!  They are renting a new house in Midtown so it was really fun to stay there.  We especially enjoyed playing darts in their "man cave" basement!  It's so funny... amidst all of the buildings and skyscrapers in Atlanta, there are such beautiful neighborhoods tucked away, swarmed with lush trees and flowers (see their backyard below).

Sue Ellen and I dyed eggs and we also got a mani/pedi in Buckhead.  La li loo, right?



We ate at so many great restaurants while we were in Atlanta... a philly cheesesteak place, all you can eat sushi, home cookin' to name a few.

Nathan also got to go fishing Sunday afternoon with his mom and dad (presh).  He loves fishing, and especially enjoyed it being with his parents.  Ryan stayed home to play video games and I stayed home and relaxed/worked/slept.


Easter Sunday was SUCH a pretty day!  All the churches on Peachtree have crosses outside that are decorated with flowers on Easter- b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.



Happy Easter from the Cashes!

3 comments:

  1. Quite a handsome group! I'll be sure to visit Atlanta someday after reading your blog about its beauty.

    ReplyDelete