When the seasons change, prices drop! A few months ago when all of the summer clothes were arriving and the winter clothes were leaving, I found some great deals. I really don't own many items from Anthropologie but their sale was awesome a few months ago. I bought two tops for $20 each (orange one below and a hot air balloon tee) and this crazy fun necklace for $20-25.
I love dressing up a casual outfit with this necklace. I first saw it on Kendi of Kendi's Every Day Fashion (whom I met in real life!) and fell in love with it.
I found this dress at Anthropologie for over $100 (on sale for $60 or so) but it's funny because I bought a very similar dress from Shade Clothing online for about $12. Roll up the sleeves and wear it with brown boots or booties and you're good to go!
Patriot didn't want me to leave... He's laying on my coral purse and floral scarf from Target. Such a fashionisto.
While I was home a couple of weeks ago I found this... Looks like the bangs have made it from the 80's to the 2010's. (is that a word, 2010's?)
I have officially found my favorite outfit ever. Blue and white striped button-down, oatmeal Loft sweater, damask burgandy Loft skinny pants, and nude Me Too bow flats. (all of which were on major sale)
Happy frugal shopping!

Love your fashionistO!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm off to find me a cool necklace...
You're just too cute! It doesn't matter what you wear! Thanks for inspiring the rest if us!
ReplyDelete