Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shop My Closet!

I love clothes... You all know that :)  Now you have the chance to Shop My Closet at Poshmark!  I have put on a number of listings (with more to come) on this website and iPhone app that you can purchase through a safe and secure checkout through Poshmark.  With each order less than $25, they will charge you an additional $6.99 for shipping and for more than $25, it will be an additional $4.99 shipping fee.

You can bargain with me by leaving comments under the items you're interested in!  I can also bundle items together so you don't have to pay for more shipping.  This is a fun way to shop (kind of like Ebay but this way is much easier to contact the seller)!  You can follow my closet or other's to see what's new every day.  The "Feed" button is like Instagram that updates constantly with new listings (purses, jeans, jackets, etc.) from people's closets you follow.  You can also search for what you're looking for, like "pink Converse 6.5".  I might have looked for that earlier this week...




Check it out and see what's available!  You might find items like basic Loft tees or even something special like Joe's Jeans or Marc Jacobs in my closet...  Most of the items I've worn and would like to give a new home, but you'll also see items on there that I've thrifted because they were in awesome condition and I couldn't let a good deal pass me up.

Have fun!

PS-- If you sign up for the free iPhone app using code HXLRH, you'll receive a $5 shopping credit :)  No more excuses-- Go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment