Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shoes!

I ran across these turquoise Steve Madden heels the other day on sale at Dillard's and almost fell on the floor I loved them so much.  I couldn't take them off!  Well I finally did when one of the salesmen thought I really wanted to buy them.  Unfortunately they were a little big on me and I had to take them off...


I found this game at Paper Source at the mall and immediately thought of Cayla.  We would both have this in our homes if we had daughters, I just know it.


Lastly, here is an outfit I wore to church and to a baby shower recently. I bought this shirt with my mom at Anthropologie and I just love it.  It was hard to justify at $40, but this black and white striped tee is my new favorite cute and comfy shirt.

Sweater: Loft, Shirt: Anthro, Belt: NY&Co, Pants: Banana (thrifted), Black booties: Target, Purse: Dillard's

3 comments: