Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dallas Blooms

Nathan and I went to 
Dallas Blooms 
last week at the Arboretum and it was LOVELY (chilly but lovely)!  The tulips, pansies, and hyacinths were in full bloom -- it was absolutely gorgeous and smelled amazing. 






We found a little grassy patch at the Arboretum overlooking the lake and since it was such a beautiful day outside, we decided it would be a good place to rest and chat.  It was a peaceful and romantic 30 minutes we spent there.  Being in the big city, you don't get to be "one" with nature much, so this was a great getaway.

I'm loving our Arboretum membership!!

2 comments:

  1. I "heart" every single picture.
    I also "heart" this membership:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture reminds me of stories of you and Betsy when you were little and your mother would take you to the store and let you smell the flowers. I can't remember what kind they were, but I'm thinking hyacinth, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete