Sweet little gift from Nathan... He knows I LOVE Lisa Leonard Designs.
Dinner/shopping date with Rachel! She's the best shopping buddy.
House hunting... One of the cute houses we looked at but didn't put an offer in on... Did you know that house hunting is stressful? That's a whole different post though.
Breakfast at work one day! I'm sure they think I'm crazy...
Oh Patriot... He was my front seat passenger and wasn't very happy about it.
That's life lately!

Your breakfast looks a touch strange, but actually kinda yummy and nutrious! Love the looks of the house! Would love to see the inside! And, yes, house-hunting can be really, really stressful! You'll know when you walk into the "right" house, because you'll both feel right at home.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe PB and Ritz crackers is definitely a Dethrow thing. I seriously think all 4 of us do that.....
ReplyDeleteThat breakfast looks normal to me!
ReplyDeleteHaha ok at least it's not just me! I think I just need to leave the jar of PB at work...
ReplyDelete