Here are some pictures from what's been going on lately...
Our church, Park Cities Baptist, on a drizzly morning
The Newlywed Class girls all got together for a fun night of fellowship a few weeks ago... We made our own pizzas then passed around our wedding albums! I actually went to this event last year and had to bring my computer because I hadn't made an album yet but this year I got to bring my completed Shutterfly book! Call me strange/creepy if you want, but I love looking at other people's wedding pictures so I loved this event! Seeing everyone's personal style by their choice of wedding dress, flowers, venue, etc. was lots of fun.
Nathan and I went to Home Depot to buy flowers for the front/back patios of our house! I only ever owned one plant and I killed it pretty quickly so I'm hoping that these don't follow suit. I have plans to make a terrarium, too, so stay tuned for updates on that.
One day for lunch, Nathan and I went to Taco Bell and tried the new Dorito taco (I had to google the real name of it-- Doritos Locos Tacos). They also give you a bag of Doritos with your meal which I thought was odd. But if you dip those suckers into their pintos and cheese side, the taste is actually a pleasant surprise.
Our friends, Marshal and Anna had a baby boy, Sutton, and we brought them dinner the other night. He is such a precious baby!!
And last but not least, here is my baby boy, Patriot. He loves sleeping under his coffee table.

I kill everything I try to grow! Sweet Patriot!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging! I miss it when you don't have time.
I'd sooo love to look at all the wedding books too!
ReplyDeleteDoes it surprise you to know I used to have terariums at your age, Mini-Me? The plants lived, if that's an consolation:)
Precious Pate pic...but creepy of the toes to the right!
Looks like you picked out some pretty healthy plants for your beginning garden. I noticed there was also a small cactus. Should be an easy grow, and I think they're just darlin'!!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun idea to do for a newly wed class!!!
ReplyDelete