Thursday, April 7, 2011

Exciting news!

Guess what...


...
....
...
....
...




We're going to be Aunt Molly and Uncle Nathan in a mere 5 months!


Baby G already has his/her first baby book!  B is for Baylor :)
Yay!!  Baby George is due at the end of October and we are so excited for the proud parents! It's been hard to keep this a secret but now I get to share that I'll be an aunt!  Nathan and I are determined we're going to be a cool aunt and uncle so buckle your seat belts...




This is how we found out that the George's were expecting... Nathan and I both got a text of Bailey in a Big Sister shirt!  Nathan thought Bailey was pregnant (seriously...) but I knew right away and called my prego sister!!  (and yes, I miiiight have shed a few tears of joy...) We are SO excited for Betsy and Brian and we know they will be wonderful parents.  I'm pretty sure my mom dad are about to burst, too, since this is their first grandbaby!  I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl so that we can start buying little baby polos or tutus :)

 

"A sister by blood, a friend by choice."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know your type: You'll be buying that little darling niece/nephew anything her/his little heart desires! Right??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polos/tutus...yes y'all will be a fun aunt/uncle!

    ReplyDelete