Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NYE in the Big-D

Our first New Year's together as a married couple!!  Awww.  No, I'm kidding.  I swear I won't do that for every holiday until Sept 18, 2011.  This was a great New Year's because Nathan got a holiday on Friday and I got off at 11 AM.  So for our first fun event, we visited Sarah & Chris at Sarah's house in Rockwall!  Nathan and Chris played X-Box the entire time (maybe it got it out of his system for a while?) and Sarah, her mom, and I chatted about wedding plans!  It's been fun to share my knowledge of wedding planning with Sarah as she conquers the guest list, bridesmaid dresses, scheduling, and other big tasks.

Nathan and Chris roomed together in college for 3 years and Sarah and I were in Tri Delt together and made lots of great memories with Caroline & Cayla at Baylor.



Afterwards, we headed over to Primo's for dinner with a bunch of friends.  I provided the hot pink/black/furry NYE tiaras, can you tell??  This is a great group of girls-- so glad we all could get together!  


We ended the night at Mary's apartment where we rang in the new year with blowers & poppers...



... And of course a midnight kiss with my hubby.


We also sang Happy Birthday to Cayla, although a day early!  Hope you had a great birthday!!



Next on the blog list:  Christmas in Sugar Land (and maybe some sweet pictures of Patriot with a reindeer hat on)

2 comments:

  1. You have so many friends in the Dallas area...such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sushi tip, and yes it was so great to see you at Shay's the other night!

    ReplyDelete