Happy belated birthday to my dad! Sorry I couldn't be there to help you celebrate last week!
My dad is always able to come to events at Baylor (Sing, Homecoming, Dad's Day, Parent's Weekend, etc.) which I am truly grateful for. I'm so thankful that I have a supportive dad-- he cheered for me at my soccer games when I was little and I have a feeling he's cheering for me as I started my job this week.
He thinks that the only time I call him is when it's regarding money, tattoos, or wrecks-- but that's not the case :) I call when I need good advice, encouragement, or when I want to vent. Thanks for being a good listener and also a good fixer :) Love you, Daddy!

Sniff
ReplyDeleteDaddy's are sooooo wonderful --- especially yours!
ReplyDeleteok, dude. tearing up. that was so very, very nice. and yes, always cheering for you, especially on your most difficult days. love you.
ReplyDelete