Fun flashback memories: I got to spend the day with you, Alissa Weber, and Mrs. Delgado when you were Principal for the Day in 5th grade. Yes, I felt famous :)
We did a science fair project together in Elementary School where we compared which toothpaste cleaned teeth the best. Although we didn't win, we had some pretty tight props (thanks Dr. Wright!).
Then middle school came and went and you moved to Alvin and we didn't see each other until we graduated from high school, then we reconnected as we were both about to attend Baylor. We then became residents of Collins and soon after, sisters in Tri Delt. I'm so thankful that we are still friends after all these years--- I have so much fun with you and appreciate you so much! Although this is not NEARLY as cool as the photo book you made me for graduation, this will have to suffice on my blog :) Love you, Cayla, and happy belated birthday!
| Sophomore year--- Tri Delt Formal |
| Junior year--- Tri Delt Sing (Fruit!) |
| Senior year-- Tri Delt Pearl Jam (Risky Business) |

No comments:
Post a Comment