Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big news

I am so upset it's taken this long for me to tell my bloggies the Cash family's big news!  Unfortunately our cable internet and TV decided to poop out on us Sunday/Monday and the the Time-Warner-fix-it-man couldn't come until today.... That's a long time without communication!  We had no idea that the snow/ice weather was coming earlier in the week since we had no access to the weather channel, so that was quite surprising!  We did have one TV station that worked.... But for some odd, cough ironic, reason, ESPN was it.  So we watched the National Championship game without a problem but when I tried to watch House Hunters, it magically didn't work.  I wonder if Nathan and Patriot are plotting against me??  But nonetheless, all is well at the Cash household-- I'm back to blogging, Nathan's playing Xbox, and Patriot's laying at my feet.


So back to our big news....


I got a job at March of Dimes!!  I start next week and will be working in the Dallas division assisting with their annual March for Babies fundraiser walk.  I was an intern in the Waco/Temple/Killeen division my senior year so I'm excited to now be an employee of such a great organization.  I'm blessed to have this opportunity and look forward to the wonderful experiences I have ahead of me!


Hubby Nathan is still loving his job.  He gets to work with a variety of types of cases & genuinely enjoys what he does.  He has a great boss & is getting a lot of experience!


Thanks for all your prayers during this exciting time in our life--- Lots of changes have been taking place- getting married, moving, new jobs, old jobs, etc. so it's nice to know we have such a great group of supporters!


2 years ago at Tri Delt's Country Christmas

3 comments:

  1. I'd be suspicious about ESPN being the only channel you could get all week!
    Yay for happy jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweet girl! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job! They'll be lucky to have you, Sweetie. So glad both you and Nathan are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete