Day 3 at Disney World-- EPCOT!
It was the perfect time to go to Epcot because HGTV had beautiful floral arrangements all over the park! They were all gorgeous!
It was the perfect time to go to Epcot because HGTV had beautiful floral arrangements all over the park! They were all gorgeous!
My mom, dad, Nathan, and I walked around some of the countries in search of some fun food to try for lunch and of course my dad and I ended up in China! Yum! We walked a little more to Germany, where my mom, Betsy, and Brian ate lunch. I had the privilege of entertaining Kinsley while they ate which was lots of fun! She's a great travel buddy (besides the fact that she has to eat every 2 hours and has to be changed at least once an hour!). She just loves shopping and people watching. My kind of girl!
Morocco was really cool-- definitely felt like Granada, Spain when I went to visit there because of its Moroccan influence.
Of course the rents loooved France :)
We rode the Finding Nemo ride which was so cute! We each got on a big shell and it took us on an under the sea adventure. You can definitely tell which rides have been updated and which haven't-- this one had all sorts of cool digital details. They also had huge aquariums and interactive learning activities after the ride which we enjoyed.
As the rain came down (for the third day in a row on this trip!), the boys and I headed inside to Mission Control which was a little claustrophobic for me... Then we all went on the ride inside the Epcot ball-- Spaceship Earth-- which was very interesting. We tried to get Fast Passes to Soarin' but we didn't make it in time and the wait was always over 2 hours long!!
Nathan and I traveled all over the world and found some really fun countries we'd like to ACTUALLY visit one day!
After our travels, we all went to a wonderful dinner at Cat Cora's Kouzzina located at the Boardwalk.
Dinner was delicious! And I have to document this... Brian actually let me try a bite of his meal!!!
Half of the gang headed back to the hotel while my parents, Nathan, and I took the shuttle to Downtown Disney to do a little shopping. My favorite stores: the Christmas store and the humongous Disney store called World of Disney. I wish it was socially acceptable to own Disney paraphernalia as a twenty-four-year-old... I'll just wait until I have some kids to buy for!









That was a fun day:)
ReplyDelete