A few weeks ago, we planned a fun night for our Supper Club-- us and 3 other couples from our Newlywed Class that we get paired with-- dinner at Chipotle and then Top Golf! All of the couples went to dinner where we enjoyed learning about each other and our lives as newlyweds!
Afterwards, the Mullinixes and Cashes went to Top Golf-- it was perfect weather and a great way to end a fun weekend. This was my second time playing Top Golf and unfortunately I was even worse this time... but it was still a blast! The Mullinixes are very good golfers, as is Nathan, so they rocked it. That is definitely a fun place to go with friends, I highly recommend it!


Sounds like fun! But I'm glad you took me to the Arboretum instead:)
ReplyDeleteFun evening! Not sure what Top Golf is, but it sorta looks like what we used to call miniature golf. Yes or no?
ReplyDeleteFun! I want to go there next time we're in town!
ReplyDelete