You know Nathan and I love trying new restaurants, so here are some of our most recent favorites!
Sushi from Tokyo One-- A sushi buffet. You read that right, a. sushi. buffet. Perfection. We gorged ourselves on sushi and rolls, make-at-your-table seafood soup, fried rice and other Chinese dishes, then to top it off, chocolate covered strawberries, creme brulee, and other fabulous desserts.
Wild About Harry's famous hot dogs (Thanks, Groupon)
Dairyette-- our new favorite burger place in Dallas! Nathan couldn't get enough of the homemade root beer served in a frosted mug. (Thanks again, Groupon)
Hypnotic Donuts--
While I got a donut, Nathan got a Chicken Biscuit-- fried chicken, gravy, cheese on bread. WOW.
I'm sure my next post will be about how I'm trying to work off all this delicous food!!

We ate Thai tonight in honor of your restaurant post:)
ReplyDeletePoh Tak rocks!
EVERYTHING sounds delicious...except the sushi...yuk! I will have to say, however, the desserts at the sushi place were a different story...delish!
ReplyDeleteAnd we need to go to Hypnotic Donut next time I'm in town...those looked delicious!
ReplyDelete