Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jenny's Evil Elvis and Moving

Nathan is just ecstatic that I have finally learned how to play 42.  He and his family have been playing for years and I have now gotten the hang of it!  Our favorite 42 buddies are Scott and Rebekah... they played at A&M and with their families so it's always a good challenge to play them.  I snapped this picture when we had them over a few weeks ago--- Sweet little Pate just loooves Rebekah... and pizza :)



A few weekends ago, we helped Scott and Rebekah move from an apartment to their new HOUSE!  We started off the morning by having a Jenny's Evil Elvis for breakfast (donut with peanut butter, bacon, bananas and honey on top from Hypnotic Donuts) which was delicious!!  Then we got busy and made a big trip to the house (a car, 2 truck beds and a U-haul).  Their house is gorgeous and we are so happy for them!  I can foresee lots of fun 42 games, bbq's and craft nights over there (Rebekah has her own craft room which I love).


I forgot to mention how great Nathan was at packing the Terry's Uhaul.  He is what I call a "puzzle packer" because he can fit so much into a vehicle during the moving process without an inch of empty space.  I'm not a huge help during any move because I have very poor spacial judgement so I'm thankful he is a puzzle packer!

5 comments:

  1. You and Nathan are the most opposite packers I've EVER seen.
    That donut tastes better than it sounds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog. The Evil Elvis looks evil-ly delicious!!!
    Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made our first trip to Hypnotic Donuts a few weeks ago...Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Nathan comes by that packing thing honestly! Much be a "Cash" thing! I'm not sure about that donut!? All of those things separately, yes, but I don't know about that all together. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'm pretty sure I've been playing 42 since I could count the dots on the dominoes - perhaps it's because I grew up in a small town? Anyway, so fun!

    ReplyDelete