Monday, December 20, 2010

What Patriot's been up to

I know I talk about Nathan and me quite a bit so I wanted to update you with how sweet Patriot is and what he's up to...

The other day I was cleaning the kitchen counter so I had to put the fruit basket on the floor so it didn't get sprayed with chemicals and when I looked down, I had a little friend guarding the basket below me. I  think he was guarding it so that no one ate his Jujyfruits while he wasn't looking...  Because I'm sure he didn't want to eat my apples or onions!




Patriot has also been busy taking walks outside at the park right by our house... This is a picture of him begging Nathan to take him on a walk.

Whenever someone gets a pair of shoes (any type of shoes) out, Patriot freeeeaks out because he thinks he's going to get to go outside.  I could barely hold him still long enough to take a picture of him by my tennis shoes he was so excited to go "do his business."

He sure does love taking walks--- we meet many new friends (human and dogs) but normally we have to go out of our way so he doesn't encounter the dogs because of his frisky tendencies...

2 comments: