Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baylor gals

Last week, a few girls and I went to a Baylor Women's Council of Dallas party at Mr. and Mrs. Jay Allison's beautiful home in Frisco!  We got to try lots of great appetizers while we mingled with all of the new Baylor grads.  They even gave us recipes to take home of all the appetizers we tried!

Some 2010 graduates

Kelsey, Rachel and Mary


I'm SO glad we all got together for this fun night....  Working woman life is definitely not the same as Baylor girl life where we could get a group of girls to go to dinner at the SUB in a jiffy-- we lived in the dorm together and when we moved off campus, we were still seconds from each other.  Now we have to be more intentional to maintain relationships.  I'm so blessed to have these women in my life and hope for many great memories to come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures from that night. It was so fun! I agree...working life is defintely not the same as baylor girl life! (Sometimes I just want to go back!)

    ReplyDelete