Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shutterfly

I am working on our little family's Christmas cards for this holiday season so I thought I'd share some ideas with you.  I've used Shutterfly for years--- I adore their photo books the most!!  I have made a book about Thailand and Guatemala and am working on one about Spain.  They are a great way to share my adventures and cherish all of my travel memories.  I also like to put all of my pictures on Shutterfly so I know they're safe if my computer ever crashes.


Back to Christmas cards!  
This is my #1 choice for our cards this year.  Feminine but classy.

I also like this one. And that baby is the cutest.  I'm liking the classy, single picture cards this year.

I think we'll probably go with the first one.... My mom took a photo shoot of us in Sienna and it's very fall-ish looking so I think the first one is better for us.  I guess you'll be seeing our cards soon!

So other than Photo Books, I love Shutterfly's calendars and address labels.  I am making a calendar for someone special this Christmas with pictures of Patriot for each month.  It's going to be great!  And I love their address labels because they are so cute!  I am thinking about getting some for the thank you notes I am writing for wedding presents.

For all you bloggers, check out Shutterfly's Christmas card promotion at http://bit.ly/sfly2010.  Make a blog about their products and you can get 50 free Christmas cards for free!


2 comments:

  1. i already ordered mine, dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blogger's tip! I love Shutterfly, but hadn't heard of this promo.

    ReplyDelete