Thursday, August 9, 2012

Finds and Happies

Oh my goodness this Michael Kors watch is just too much for words (also for my wallet, but that's besides the point).  It's GORGEOUS.


I drug Nathan to the Tuesday Morning Outlet (did you know there was such a thing??) and ended up with 3 wreaths and garland for around $30.  SCORE!  What they do is reduce the final tag by 50% and then they give you buy one get one 50% off.  So it ends up being ridiculously reduced.  I have never really been a fan of fake flowers/wreaths, but in the last few years, I have used them around the house and really like the homey-ness of the wreaths.

This is so true.

I just ordered my first purchase from Downeast Basics and I am one happy girl.  They have super cute clothes-- many of the pieces look Anthropologie-ish-- but at a much cheaper cost.  I bought two tops and a vest-- the tops were $5 each and the vest was $22-- not bad!  I love the look of the clothes I bought-- hippie/shabby-chic I think.



Here's the new vest.  Love.

2 comments:

  1. You are just too cute! Love the vest! Fake flowers are the only kind I can keep! :0P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this hodgepodge post...very Molly:)

    ReplyDelete