May was a month of hippiness! I went to a juice class with two girls from work, Nathan and I did a month-long bootcamp, and we started implementing almond milk and juice into our diets.
Nathan watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead documentary and I watched Forks over Knives documentary.
Since then we haven't been really strict on diet or exercise, but we are trying to work on it slowly but surely!
One of my favorite hippie discoveries is kale chips... I'll have to share the super easy recipe on the blog soon.

Please share the kale chip recipe. Did you make any good healthy smoothies? I want to but need a good recipe.
ReplyDeleteSounds better than that grueling boot camp you drug me to...
ReplyDeletePlease share the kale chips recipe! I've been wanting to try those for a long time since everyone just raves about them!
ReplyDeleteis Nathan laying out on the floor because he drank almond milk?
ReplyDelete