Saturday, June 1, 2013

Food Lately

Here's some good food we've had recently out and about in Dallas... 

We finally tried Tony's by our house which is a good, cheap Italian place.  We definitely had leftovers!


One of our new finds, and new favorite places, is Royal Thai.  I got the coconut soup which was DELICIOUS!  It is my new favorite comfort foods.  A little sweet, savory, and spicy.  For the main course, we had shrimp pad thai and then finished with sweet rice and coconut ice cream.  Yum!




Recently I was in Beaumont for work and ended up at a little cajun seafood place where I had "Bar Trash" (blackened shrimp and crab) as well as some gumbo.


Recently we checked out the North Texas Taco Festival in Deep Ellum where we tried a handful of local restaurants' tacos.  They had tents and food trucks set up all along Main St. Even Patriot joined us! 




That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. All looks good. And don't forget the pub in Uptown:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you guys tried Tony's! It's one of our favorite Lake Highlands places. :)

    ReplyDelete