Nathan and I are GETTIN' HITCHED on Saturday September 18, 2010!! This is our new blog that will document our life as newlyweds, as we explore our new hometown, decorate our apartment, learn to cook, play with our precious dog, make new friends, visit family, you get the picture...
Our first big adventure as a married couple is going to MAUI! We are SO excited to go on our first trip together and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Maui. We finally get our own room! Yipee! No offense, M&J, you know I love staying with y'all. Our agenda includes biking down the mountain at sunrise, snorkeling, going to a luau, driving the road to Hana, and just enjoying being together! I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to update the blog, but check back occasionally and I might surprise you.
Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Cash (well, almost)

And we get our own room after all these years!
ReplyDelete